Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. QLD
  5. Musical Playgroups

Musical Playgroups Rss

I have seen an ad on tv a couple of times about a playgroup in townsville which is music based, but haven't seen it again. Does anyone know which one i am talking about and the name of it or the name of a contact person? It says that it's for 7 weeks to 7 years, and i am really interested in it, but don't watch the tv very much at all so i don't see the ads. I'd appreciate any help. Thanks

mother to Hannah born August 9 2003

why dont you just phone the tv ststion and ask them direct.

DD 13/11/03 -DD 11.11.05 - DS 17.4.08

Thanks for the response, i don't know which station it's on as i don't watch tv myself, it just happened to be on when i was in the room. I will try to contact other people who may know, it looked like a really great one to take Hannah along to as she loves to sing and dance.

mother to Hannah born August 9 2003

Try Kindermusic.

http://www.kindermusik.com.au/

If you follow the prompts, you'll be able to find the person closest to you

Hannah (3 yrs) and Harry's (born 22/7) Mum! QLD

Oh, one more place to look on the web is at Bubhub

http://www.qld.bubhub.com.au/qldlearning.htm

Here's a list of 'musical' places for babies...

Hannah (3 yrs) and Harry's (born 22/7) Mum! QLD

Hi there,
I have a 1 year old and he goes to gymbaroo and that is neat. they do things for there age and if they are babies to crawling it is neat. my son loves it and they do songs as well. But the group your talking about is most likely this. but there is another group called harmony in music and I am going to take my son there soon as this term is out they play music and the teach kids to relax. it is a learning thing as well and they are neat. it is at rossvale shops it should be in the phone book. also gymbaroo is in maden st where the swimming is as well which my son loves also.
Hey I am from towsville drop me a line if you like at justusandersons@hotmail.com
Sign in to follow this topic