Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. QLD
  5. Online Mums Group... Join in the fun

Online Mums Group... Join in the fun Rss

Hello ladies..

My name is Melissa and have started up an online mothers Group.. I am from Brisbane and have 3 children, and would love some more ladies to join and chat with us.. We are a warm and friendly group and have lots of fun... There is Brisbane ladies already in the group and also ladies from other places around Aust, so if you would like to chat about anything, or even maybe start our own mothers group meetings. Come and join the fun..

If you are interested please send me an email to
mmelby79@hotmail.com and Attention mums group, or leave a post here with your address and I will get back to you.

Hope to meet and chat with you soon..

Hugs Melissa....

Mel, Briz, 3 children

Hi Melissa,

Sounds like fun. My name is Jaime and I have a very active 2yr old.

My email is bjstocky@tpg.com.au

Jaime, QLD (Bree 28/03/02), (Bub#2 20/07/05)

Hello Melissa,

Would love to join your group. Email me at aaronchontae@hotmail.com

See you soon
Chontae
Would love to join your mums group if its still going. Email me at twarren@austarnet.com.au

Mumma of Amber-jo and Mahayla

Hi
My name is Amanda I would love to join your group
I have a 4 month old baby girl named Annabell
My e-mail is AmandaRuff@bigpond.com

Manda, QLD, 4mth baby

Hi

My name is Danielle, please email me at ellonyemel@optusnet.net.au as I would love to join your mums group also. I have three girls 3,2 and 8wks.
Thanks

QLD DD 2/02 DD 3/03 DD 2/05 Jack 23/3/07

Sounds like fun...... I have a 2 month old daughter Pheobe and we'd love to join!

big_swinging_dick@hotmail.com

Sophi, Brisbane - Mum to Phoebe Skye born 17/02/05

My name is Amanda and I have a 10 week old boy named oscar and would love to join

speedwayatom@yahoo.com.au

Amanda and Oscar (22 Feb 05)

Hi Amanda, My name is Allison. I have two daughters. I would love join the online mums group. My email address is ally_hilton@yahoo.com.au or on msn messenger. Talk to you soon

MOTHER OF TWO

Hi Melissa

Sounds like a great idea - hello to everyone
my email is simmofamily2000@yahoo.com.au

I have 2 kids, Harriett (was 2 in January) & Thomas (born 6/10/04). Having fun watching Thomas learning to crawl, hates being on his tummy, but I guess he's going to have to learn. Harriett "crawled" on her bottom, so we didn't really have the "excitment" watching a baby crawl, so it's interesting. I know everyone says they'll do it when they are ready, but is there any way to help them along. Thomas gets up on all fours, rocks back & forth then falls.....what's next????

Hope to talk to you soon

Hey there
I would love to hear from you.
My name is Kali and I have a 2 month old son named Harry.I live in Brisbane just outside the city.
kalisimone@iprimus.com.au
email any time
Hi Melissa how are u??.
my name is liz and i have for girls. I live in maryborough qld. only 3 hours away from u.
I whod love to join u'r group.
my email address is hotfoxy_180@hotmail.com.
hope to here from u soon.
take care. smile.

Liz(♥mumof5girls♥) . I Love my family

Sign in to follow this topic