Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. QLD
  5. new mum ipswich mum

new mum ipswich mum Rss

Hi, My name is Karen I have a 12mth old son and we have just moved into the Ipswich area and we are keen to meet other mums and bubs in area or just have a chat

Karen,QLD12mthbub

Hi Karen,
I don't live in the Ipswich area, but in the Beenleigh area, however if you ever want to chat, my email address is traceyl01@hotmail.com
I have 3 kids, 10.5 yo boy, 8 yo girl, and 9 month old boy. Feel free to chat anytime.
Tracey

Mother of 3, Qld

Hi Karen, my name is Kim and I live in Ipswich (Yamanto) - whereabouts are you? I've only been here for just over a year. I live with my hubby and we have a 18 wk little girl, Jessica. If you wanna chat my email is kim.uka@bigpond.com

Kim, Qld, 9 mth girl

Hi Karen/Kim/Tracey,
I'm in the Ipswich area (Goodna) as well. I have a little boy who is not far off 9 mnths. You can e-mail me at vicki_timms@hotmail.com if you want to chat.
Hi Karen, my name is Lynda and I have a 3 month old son, I also have recently moved into the Ipswich area.

I am at Yamanto and would love to meet other mums in the area also.

Where abouts are you? My email address is lyndacalvin@yahoo.com

Look forward to hearing from you

Lynda & Calvin,QLD, 3mth baby

hi ippy mummys i'm also in ipswich i moved her from vic 3 years ago i have a 17 month old boy and we would like to invite you all to our playgroup at the new leichhardt community center its on fridays once a fortnight the next meeting will be on the 16th april 10-12 love to see you there for more info please contact me @ erinlachie@msn.com

thank-you erin

Hi Vic,

My name is Chontae I have a 7, 2 and 6 week old. I also live in Goodna. Hope to chat soon.

Chontae

p.s my email addy is aaronchontae@hotmail.com
Sign in to follow this topic