Huggies Forum

Toowoomba Group Rss

G'day and my name is Nadine! We, myself, Michelle, Nadine (yes, there's 2 Nadine's) & Emily have all finally met! Hopefully we will be able to catch up again and on a regular basis! If there is anyone else who lives in Toowoomba who would like to met up with our group just drop us a line! My email is j_n_blair97@bigpond.com

Look forward to catching up!

Mum(29) - DS 7yr, DD 4yr & DD 2yr

Here I am!!!

My name is Desiree and I don't know which Nadine, but one of them contacted me on another website and told me about you lot. Hoping to get to know w few people as I've only been here for 10 mths and don't have many friends yet.

Anyway, my email is desiree@kooee.com.au

Looking forward to catching up

Desiree, Qld

Hi there,

I am the Michelle listed above! It was great to finally meet some new mummy's in the area and I hope we can all get together soon.

Any other local mum's please don't be shy we all started out that way...

We are a lovely and mixed bunch with lots of different aged little ones..

Hope to hear from more of you soon smile

Michelle
Hello, Michelle from above...LOL

Looking forward to the next meet so I can meet some more mummys.

catch ya later.

Desiree, Qld

Hi Guys,

I too am new to toowoomba. I moved here 6 weeks ago from Canberra and don't know a single sole beside my family (husband, Eirinn 2.5yrs and 5 month old Dylan) as I'm on my own with the kids from 7 till 5 everyday catching up with some adults would be wonderful.

My e-mail address is gmhaynes@optusnet.com.au

Looking forward to hearing from u.

Take care

Michelle

Michelle, QLD, DD 6yr,DS 4yr & DS 2yr and DD 13 Au

Hi Michelle,

I am Michelle from Towoomba too! I have a nearly 15 month old daughter and am 18 weeks pregnant with my second baby.

Hope to catch up with you soon.

Michelle smile
Hi there Michelle, welcome to toowoomba! Don't worry you'll make friends pretty quick! I've only been in this town for about 10 mths and I've made some good friends already.

Desiree, Qld

Michelle, I too am from Canberra moved here almost 4 years ago now, I have a 14 month old daughter and am due with second 1st April.

We will have to catch up some time my email is dingbat85@hotmail.com

Jodi
Hi Michelle,

Yes it would be great to catch up and meet new people....

Here is my email address if u could contact me when you are all meeting up again......
gmhaynes@optusnet.com.au

Talk to u soon

Michelle

Michelle, QLD, DD 6yr,DS 4yr & DS 2yr and DD 13 Au

Hi Michelle,

Welcome to Toowoomba! Will let you know about out next meet! Anytime suit you? Some of us have shift working hubby's so sometimes it's hard to make a date and time to suit us all but we try our best!!!
I have a nearly 3.5yr old son and a 5 month old daughter! We have been in Toowoomba for just a little over 5 years now and have only just started to meet some wonderful mums here thanks to this huggies site!
My email is j_n_blair97@bigpond.com if you ever want to chat or find out whats happening!
Catcha ya,
Nadine

Mum(29) - DS 7yr, DD 4yr & DD 2yr

Hello Toowoomba Mums,

I think this Huggies site has been a wonderful place to meet new mums and I too look forward to the next get together. We all talk about being at home with our babies, yet when it comes to organising these get togethers someone is always busy, funny isn't it?

Anyway, I look forward to seeing all the mummies and bubies I have already met and meeting all the new ones too.

Michelle smile
Hello Toowoomba Mums,

It has been far too long since any of us have got together or even had a good chat here. How is everybody going? I know some of the mummies from this original group are pregnant at the moment or have had bubs in the last year.

I have a 2 year old daughter and an almost 6 month old son now. I have been too busy to get on here and chat, but now things have settled down with us and I hope to catch up with all of you great Toowoomba mums soon.

Happy New Year!

Michelle smile

Sign in to follow this topic