Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. QLD
  5. New mum in townsville area.

New mum in townsville area. Rss

hi i am a mum to a 5 month old daughter names sophie and i was looking for other first time mums in my area.

Hayley Qld 5mth old baby girl Sophie

Hi Hayles
my name is Kristie I am a first time mum to a 3 month old daughter called Dakoda. I have lived in Townsville for 4 years. It would be great to catch up if you like.
Hi Hayles, I am living in Cranbrook in Townsville, and am a first time mum. My daughter Hannah is 10 and half months old now, her birthday is August 9, 2003. I'm interested in hearing from you. My email address is jadehodzik@hotmail.com

mother to Hannah born August 9 2003

Hi there
I am a first time mum with a 1 year old now. I have lived in Towsville most of my life. would love to meet other new mums feel free to contact me at justusandersons@hotmail.com
Hi Hayley & Sophie

I'm also a new 1st time mum with a 5 month old boy named Cooper. We live in Heatley. Would love to chat. smile

Kay, Mum to gorgeous son Cooper (9/06/2004)

Oh....I feel home sick now! I live in Toowoomba but I originally come from Townsville..only left when I was 19yr! All my family and friends are still up there and I miss them all terribly!

Mum(29) - DS 7yr, DD 4yr & DD 2yr

I am a first time mum to be and live in Townsville and am looking for new friends to chat to so if anytime you want to chat or email me

kimroberts_14@hotmail.com
kimall14@yahoo.com

Kim, Townsville, mum of 2 girls

Sign in to follow this topic