Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. QLD
  5. HI all I'm new looking for Gold Coast mums and email pals

HI all I'm new looking for Gold Coast mums and email pals Rss

Hi
I'm new here and just wanted to introduce myself my name is Renata I am 24 and I live on the gold coast (Miami) with my partner James and my baby girl Madison who is 10months old.

I have read some of the other messages and like some of you I find myself climbing the walls through the day because the majority of my friends are married but have not yet started families and still work full time. Therefore they aren't around much and can't relate to where I am at the moment. I would love to meet with any mums on the gold coast who would like to catch up for coffee/lunch and a chat or swap baby stories with anyone who is interested.

My email address is renataskinner@dodo.com.au

Renata,QLD, Madison 10 mths

Hi Renata,
Email coming shortly.
Tracey

Mother of 3, Qld

hi how are you,i have rang around and found a playgroup if you would to come to that.i haven't started yet but it's on monday,tuesday,thrusday from 9.30to11.30 and it sound really good would you like to meet ,let me know we go for a coffee or hot chocolate.
it will be good going to playgroup with someone madison is a cute name my sons name is william and he has just turn 1.
my real name is melissa but i like mel better,have you started swimming lessons
let me know if you want to do anything.
bye for now

mel

ps your e-mail link does not work, comes up with cannot deliver mail.
HI Mel
I recieved your email fine, don't know whats up with the link but I have replied.

Talk soon
Renata

Hi Renata

I live at Burleigh, aged 27, have an 11 month old son and like you none of my friends have even thought about kids yet, so they don't quite understand us.

Have you gone to the playgroup that Mel was talking about?

Talk soon
Teesh

mum2b

Hi Teesh

Where abouts in Burleigh do you live? My partner and I live on the hill at Miami so we are probably pretty close by.

Well I saw one of your other posts and it said your little boy was born on the 3rd of April, Madison my daughter was born on the 1st of April so there are only 2 days between them.

I did go to the playgroup with mel but it wasn't very good as all the other kids were alot older 3 and up and Madison didn't like it very much.

Since then we have found a good playgroup at Isle of Capri and we go to a mothers group every Wednesday at 2Bkids at Burleigh one week and At Smilez at parwood the next.

Madison and I would love to meet up with you and your son if you would like to come to either of the groups let me know it would be great to meet a bub so close to Maddies age and have someone to talk birthday parties with.

I am so excited about maddies birthday I am planning a big party with a bug and garden them so looking forward to that but finding there is so much to do.

Ok well let me know and hopefully we will hear from you soon

Bye for now
Renata and Madison

Hey! I have a 4 month old daughter, and we live in Mermaid waters, and i don't really know any one at all, i will send you an email soon!

SaM, EviE NoV 03 AnD TuLLy AuG 05

Hi Renata

I am so sorry it has taken me so long to reply. Our computer crashed and we've only just got the new one.

We live just off Christine Ave in Burleigh (down near the Library).

I know of another girl that goes to the Isle of Capri playgroup, but don't know which day. What day of the week do u guys go? Also- is it at the uniting church? Let me know and I'll come and meet u there if that's o.k? I often take my son to 2BKids as well.

Should you like to correspond via email instead my email is: jwo2003@optusnet.com.au (either way is fine).

Teesh

mum2b

Hi Teesh

I'm 24 and live at Burleigh Waters, and have 3 children. 2 girls 5 and a half and almost 4 and a 4 month old son.

All of my friends live up in Brisbane so I hardly know anyone down here.

If you know of a playgroup around this area I would love to know.

My email is michelle_forsdyle@hotmail.com if you want to chat some more

michelle
Sign in to follow this topic