Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Perth
  5. New Mother In Clarkson, Perth

New Mother In Clarkson, Perth Lock Rss

Hello there,

I am a new mother of a gorgeous 3 month old girl. I am 24 years of age and love to meet new people. I live North up in Clarkson and would love to meet some new mummys if your out my way to chat to maybe grab a coffee sometime or go for a walk would be great.....

Perth

Hi Jayde's mum

A few of us girls living north of river are planning to get together soon in the new year. Maybe you could join us ? I will keep you posted re date/time/place etc.

My son is almost 9 months old and we live in Carramar. I used to live in Clarkson about 9 years ago so i know where it is...

Have a read of the QUINNS ROCK AREA post in this section - there is a girl named AmyC and she is 28 and also lives in Clarkson. Her baby is a few months older than yours...and she is looking for someone to walk with.

Talk to you soon.
Take care smile
Hey Jayde's mum

I just noticed that AmyC (in Clarkson) also has a post in the WA section of Communities called - Mum NOR wanting to get out of the house.
Have a read - wouldn't it be nice if you could meet with her...she sounds really nice smile

Bye for now !
Sign in to follow this topic