Huggies Forum

Hi im new here... Rss

Hello all,
Just wanted to make myself known, i just found this site through a search engine, as the only other sites i am with are all american.
Well i have two daughters:
Morgan 29/10/99
Ella 03/08/01
and am expecting number 3 on the 4th july 2004.
I live in perth wa.
So i look forward to getting to know you all over the next 7 mths or so.

Morgan 29/10/99, Ella 03/08/01 & bubs due 04/07/04

Hi. My name is Karlee and i'm in perth too. I have two boys Jarrod 4/5/02 and Matthew 26/4/03. Looking forward to gettting ot know you better. Feel free to add me to messanger if you want, karlee_tomasini@hotmail.com or email karlee@supacool.com.au. I have yahoo & icq too if you dont have msn.

Karlee, WA, 1 & 2 yr old boys.

hi there
I live in Belmont Wa with my partner Danny and our darling son JOshua who is 8 months.
I have an online mothers group that id love you to join, its just for mums living in perth/wa

take care

Dp: Danny: 30/10/82, Ds: Joshua: 25/03/03

Hi I am also new here,

I live in Perth (SOR) I am 24 yrs old, me and my partner of 4 years are expecting our first baby in early July.

My Email address Barlow79@hotmail.com

Lisa, WA, EDD 1st July 04

Hi, welcome to the site
I live in perth also, well Rockingham, and i'm 20yrs old and expecting my first on the 1/1/04, so not to far away..... I Don't have many friends here and if you want to chat with me, i love to. Just reply to this message, and we will chat.
All the best with your bub
Mel

WA Sasha 6/1/04

I am new here too....I would love to find someone to chat to re parenting and family life. I have three children and live in Edgewater. I have been searching for a place to chat with perth mums and I cannot find ????any ideas??
I have MSN my email slharrup@hotmail.com.love to hear from you

Shelley, WA, mumofthree

Hi,
I also live in perth, in south Perth, and have an 8 month old daughter. I would love to join your chat group in possible.

Steph

Jasmine, 8 months

Sign in to follow this topic