Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. WA
  5. Still many Mandurah mums out there??

Still many Mandurah mums out there?? Rss

DH and I are working hard at moving to Mandurah sometime in the near future, hoping all plans go right! Just checking in with Mandurah mums and hoping to have some contacts for friends for when we move over!!

smile Take care
grin That's great! I'm still a bit new here so I don't have any friends yet but I would LOVE one!

smile

im still here!! smile

grin That's great! I'm still a bit new here so I don't have any friends yet but I would LOVE one!

smile

Lovely will make sure I keep you updated on when we get up there smile

im still here!! smile

Hello OakleysMummy smile
[quote name='Spiritedmummy' date='20 January 2011 - 10:44 PM' timestamp='1295559885' post='2896637'] Lovely will make sure I keep you updated on when we get up there smile HI there, My partner and i are moving to mandurah within the next couple of months, and i know no one there, so would be great to make some new friends smile Even if anyone knows of play groups around the area?
hi, i'm a mandurah mum ab d a new mum my baby boys is 12 weeks old. i'm always up for coffee and chat and hanging with my baby boy. x
Hi!! Anyone still using this post.... I have just moved here myself from the Gold Coast!
I have a near 5yr old in prep and a 1 yr old girl.
Anybody interested in heading to the park, walks, lunches, drinks.... anything!!!
I would be very keen!!
Sign in to follow this topic