Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. WA
  5. WA Country mum expecting

WA Country mum expecting Rss

Hi there I am from Barker and am expecting my first in may, wanting to chat to anyone about births and the after what to expect. email me tancgurhl_69@yahoo.com.au be good to hear from others as I am new in this town, moved here with hubby for work.

nearly there

Hi there!!

Well I had my little girl in December, and wow what an amazing experience I tell you. It is well worth it in the end! What date are you due? Do you know what you're having? I'm living in Perth at the moment, but we are soon to move down to the South-West to Bridgetown in April. I can't wait! Well if you'd like to talk sometime drop me a line maybe.
sexyeyes_6064@hotmail.com
If I don't hear from you, goodluck with bubs!!!!

Victoria, W.A, 4mth baby

feel free to email me if you like
I have 6 kids, the yongest being 9½ months

~~~~~~~~~~
Mel
Mum to 5 boys
and 1 Girl
Living in WA
Cuenmel@yahoo.com.au
hi i'm a mum to be oct 05
email me if you like
nutrimetics2004@yahoo.com.au

[url=http://lilypie.com][img]http://bd.lilypie.com

Hi

I live in Albany but I travel to Mt Barker for work I used to live there until August last year and all my family still live there. I have an 18 mth old daughter who was born in Albany Regional Hospital and then we went and stayed in Mt Barker Hospital. If you want to chat or have any questions my email address is ttracyrichardso@optusnet.com.au

I would love to chat and I also know a lot of people in Mt Barker who have just had babies or are having them if you would like me to put you in touch with them.

Tracy, Albany WA, 18mth baby girl

Hi

My name is Roddena and I have a 3.5 month old boy. I'm 23y Have just moved to Bunbury from NZ and would love to chat too.

My email is roddena@hotmail.com or roddena23@yahoo.com.au

]

Hi, My name is Helen , im 19 . My little girl was born on 23rd july (3 weeks old) and I live in Mount Barker, I moved here from Albany about a year ago and havnt met anyone here as yet... Would really like to chat/meet anyone in the area.

MSN : wateva69@hotmail.com
Email: helen-mc@omninet.net.au

Love to hear from you.

Helen
Sign in to follow this topic