Huggies Forum

Adelaide Mothers!!! Rss

hey guys

just wondering how many of yous are from adelaide and how old you guys are and the ages of your kids. i dont know many people with kids, especially young babies.

my name is kylie and im 20 and my son lachlan is 11 wks old. im from down south, but that doesnt matter!

my email is kyliemarie@hotmail.com

look forward to heraing from yous

kylie

hi kylie

im 22 and have a 10mth old daughter. I am more from up north.

smile

do you use msn? i have added you to my messanger contact list.

Chat to you soon.

Fi
hi how are ya kylie........ iam 27 i just had a beauftual baby girl well she is 10 months old now....i also have a son who is 8, i had him when i was 19.... iam from the northern subs.... my email is tezagiggles@hotmail.com,, it would be ex to share ideas, and tips with other mums SEEYA chicky,,,,

kylie (30) from munno para

Hey everyone

I am 20yo and have a gorgeous, almost 12 week old son who is the absolute love of my life. I live up in the Adelaide Hills only 20 minutes in town in Stirling. My email is angel8998@hotmail.com

Love Angel-Alex
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

SA, beautiful baby boy born 3/04/04 my life

hi all, i am 24 years old with a 8 yr old boy who i had when i was 16, a nearly 5 yr old girl who i had at 19 and a 11 week old baby boy. I live in the northern suburbs.
my email is bubsy5000@hotmail.com

Aleks, SA, 5yr old girl, 9yr old boy&bubs 10.4.04

hi psychick how ya doin.gosh you must have ya hands full... ha ha i know i stress with an 8 year old boy (who i had at 18) then now i have my angel girl who just turned one,busy busy busy smile iam in eliz north ill add ya to to my messenger seeya mate.... smile

kylie (30) from munno para

hi tezagiggles (great name btw)

sorry for the long reply, i'm just d/loading msn, send me ur email so i can add you smile
i live in munno para.
yeah busy busy is right, but i wouldn't change it for the world smile

Aleks, SA, 5yr old girl, 9yr old boy&bubs 10.4.04

hi all im jasmin and i have 2 boys, 2 and 1/2 and 4 months.
i am down south

Jasmin, SA, Kye 23/01/02 and Caleb 23/03/04

hi guys
my son is now 6 months old and is doing really well, but i still dont know many people with kids

kylie

Hi guys, I'm 24 with an almost 2yr old daughter, Jaida. I live in the North Eastern part of Adelaide, and also dont know many other young mums with kids. Would be great to get to know some of you.

My email is: kirash@adam.com.au

Hope to hear from you,
Kirsty
OAKDEN

Jaida (6), Ameli (2) & Lacey (2mths) - SA

Hi all... I'm Cindy. 20 years old from Klemzig. First time expectant-mum (due December 26th)
Would love to chat with any young mums or mum to be's.. my email address is: starfire_cindy@ihug.com.au
smile

Cindy due 26th December 04

hey everyone, my name is Lu i'm 26 and i have a 6 month old little girl. here is my email hrt_chick2001@yahoo.com.au email me anytime and i will reply look forward to hearing form you all...

lulu

Sign in to follow this topic