Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Auckland
  5. Anyone from the area Weymouth

Anyone from the area Weymouth Rss

Hi I was born in NewZealand.
I was brought up n Weymouth, Manicow City and I was wondering what it is like 20 years on.

I look forward to hearing from you

2 Under 1

I'm guessing you mean Weymouth, Manukau City and Yes I do stay in the Manurewa area. And let me tell you Weymouth is very much still the same.

There have been some major upgrades to most of the facilities - shopping centre, the addition of a recreation centre, skatepark and various other things. Although it has become youth orientated, lets just say it is a 'lively' area.

Michelle
22mth old and 7mth old sons

Devron born 25wks 2002, Jayden 38wks 2003 & Manaia

Hi Angel

I wouldn't mind having a chat if you want you can email me at

dagwood_dog1@optusnet.com.au

2 Under 1

Hi Michelle

I was born in NewZealand and moved over to Australia when I was 8 years old.

And I was just thinking what it was like there and how my old friends turned out. It would be great to get in contact with them, or find out whether or not they still live in NZ.

Have you heard of Joshua Place, Weymouth?

I dont remember alot about NewZealand and I am hanging out to go back for a holiday.

I went to Weymouth primary school and often wonder if it still looks the same.

Are you there for a holiday?

All the best
ZacsMum

2 Under 1

Hi there, I am newish to Auckland as I came from Wellington. My husband has taken some fantastic shots of Manukau City/Weymouth/Manurewa. If you would like to chat with me, I can send you a slide show of pics if you are interested.

email addy: gayeklaassen@hotmail.com. If you add me to your contact list, we can chat and I'll send the pics on.
This also goes to anyone else who is interested in looking at them (and chatting of course) who left years ago and wants to see whats new here.

Cheers

Gaye, Auckland

Sign in to follow this topic