Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Auckland
  5. new mum wanting email penpal

new mum wanting email penpal Rss

Hi all Im a new mum to Phoenix James,hes 11 wks old. We live in the Auckland area and are wanting some emails buddies with new babies in the same area. Feel free to email me on cezbear@yahoo.com.
Hi cezbear,

I no longer live in the Auckland area (although I still remember the area well), I moved back to Aust. in 2000, with my now husband. All of his family still live there, from Ferry Landing to Wangaui. Anyway my son is 4 months old tomorrow (26/01/04), so our boys are simlar ages. If you would like to chat let me know. Take care.

Rebecca
hey there i am also a new mum of a 6 week old little girl Anastasia and would love to chat so you can email me at boycerachel66@hotmail.com hope to hear from you soon
Hi there,

My name is Tanya and I am a aussie. Was living in Auckland for abit but moved back to aussie with my hubby in 2002. We have a 22 month old son called Lachlan and I am 5 weeks to go till the birth of our Second son who will be called Connor. We are over and back to nz quiet abit and still get home sick for nz. Except for the rain and cold weather. Anyway if you want to email and be mates drop me a line at justusandersons@hotmail.com
chat soon tanya
Sign in to follow this topic