Huggies Forum

BOP mums Rss

Hi everyone

I'm from the sunny Bay of Plenty (not so sunny at the moment) and looking for other mums young or old to chat to.

2 little darlings 29/01/03 + 17/03/05

Hi there, I am a mum of 5 all born within 3 3/4yrs.
I do not go online often but like to chat with other parents. I live in Mount Maunganui and have done for the past 3 years. I am 28yrs old and married.
We lived here 6 years ago and had our first baby here then moved back to Auckland for work. To busy up there and love it down here. Be good to hear back from you as i said don't go online often but will reply when I do.

mum of 5 born in 3 3/4yrs

Hi I live in Kawerau and have been here for about 3 years now, I live with my partner which we are soon to be proud parents and also getting married next, I am due in May and owuld love to catch up at talk to anyone in and around the area

Mum to a 2year old Boy and another due in June

hi everyone, i am Joanne & i am new to this forum. i have a 3 yr old boy & 19mnth old girl. i am a full-time mum & are looking to make some new friends who have all this in common with me. i am keen to meet up during the week for coffee & chat.
Let me know if anyone is keen.
i i live in rotorua,we live and work on a dairy farm,would love to chat or meet up for coffe as my regular coffee and chat mate moved farms i have 2 DDs 5&3
Im Mel 35yrs young and have a 3.5 yr old girl who is autistic... would love to talk to other mums around the area.. Im in Papamoa laugh smile

[IMG]http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/pp87/melzy

Sign in to follow this topic