Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. North Island NZ
  5. Single Parent, of one handsome wee man, in Hamilton.

Single Parent, of one handsome wee man, in Hamilton. Rss

Hi folks grin
My son and i moved to Hamilton recently from Christchurch.
My son was born October 17, 2003.
Id love to hear from other mums doing it solo, too. I dont care about your age (im 31).
Cheers!

man child is growing up too quickly!

I'm 23, and single Mum to Maya Grace 28/02/03. We've been on our own since she was 3 mths old, and I love it! It's so much less stressful than being in a bad relationship.
We live in Auckland. I graduated from uni in April and I'm currently working from home as a writer (I have a book contract)

Mum to Maya Grace 02-03, Sienna & Mercedes 10-06

Congrats on your degree Emmy-lou! I checked out your photos, neat!!
Yep, bad relationships suck!
Thanks for your reply smile

man child is growing up too quickly!

Hi there I am also a mum from Hamilton. I am 23 and I live with my Husband and our 2 kids who are Josh(almost 5 years)and Jess(18 months). If you want to add me to your MSN feel free charlotte_252@hotmail.com

Charlotte, NZ mum of 2

Hi, Im 21yrs, live about an hour drive from Hamilton and have twin boys who have just turned 9mths old today! Im not single but sometimes wish I was! witche82@hotmail.com if you wanna add me to your msn list.
I am also a single mum of one cute little boy! He was born on 7th February this year. I am keen to keep in contact with other mum's in the area. I occasionally go along to a group called Jives under Fives which is pretty cool, babies get to dance (although my son is a little young, he enjoys watching the other kids!!). If anyone is keen let me know. How do you guys handle being a solo-mum, I find it so hard! My marriage broke up in June this year.

Heather, NZ

Sign in to follow this topic