Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. North Island NZ
  5. New to nz and new to papamoa

New to nz and new to papamoa Rss

Hi

My husband and I have just moved to nz (papamoa) with our two little ones. I have a 2 1/2 yr old girl and a 16 month boy. I am looking for local activities, playgroups etc that me and the kids can get involved in whilst hubby is at work, does anyone have any suggestions or know of good places? I'm 34 yrs old and would love to get involved in things as I don't know anyone in the area and would love my little ones to make some friends.
Hello! My husband and I are relocating to the Papamoa area in November from the UK. I've got a little girl who is 2 in November and a son who will be 6 in October.

I am hoping to find some activities to do with my daughter while my son is at school. Over here I go to a few playgroups and wondered if there is anything similar over there.

It would be great to make some new friends for me and for the children if you have any suggestions!

Hello, I am also new to Tauranga and looking to make new friends. I have a almost 3 yr old and a 5 yr old. would you be interested in meeting at a local playground one day?

Sign in to follow this topic