Huggies Forum

New Plymouth Mums Rss

Hi everyone

I would like to get in contact with other mums in New Plymouth who have young children. I have a 26 month old son, Reed, and a 9 month old girl, Jade. A bit of a handful at times and would be nice to be able to chat to others in the same position. Look forward to hearing from someone!

Marissa, NZ, 5yr old boy, 4 yr old girl

Hi Marissa!

I'm a single mum-to-be, living in New Plymouth too! This is my 1st baby, and am looking fwd to the big event. Have had a few ups & downs over the last 8 months, but otherwise have had a great pregnancy.

Is great to see someone here from NP. Would be keen to chat sometime, maybe you could offer some advice. My email address is lambertschick@hotmail.com if you would like to get in touch. Hope to hear from you soon.

Take care smile

Ambs, Mummy to Aidan (born March 04)

Hi Marissa,

My name is Rachel and I have an 8 month old baby boy called Benjamin.
I have moved to New Plymouth from Wellington and, have only been here for four months.
I would love to be able to get together sometime or even just to be able to chat... I'm definitely interested in going for walks.
If you are interested my e-mail address is: martinpugh@clear.net.nz

figjam

Hey,

I'm Kim and have a 3.5yr old son Taylor and a 10mth old daughter Sasha and defintely have my hands full.

Its hard to find people from the naki on line there.
Would love to meet up

Kim
Hi,

My name is Al and I have a two year old daughter. We live in New Plymouth and would love to meet new friends.

email/MSN: bluesundays@hotmail.com
Hi im a mum of 2 aswell, both children are under the age of two a girl who is 21 month old and the boy is 9 months old, they are a handful at times...
gimmie a email mattntina@hotmail.com and any one else that is like me too smile
Thanx Tina
Sign in to follow this topic