Huggies Forum

any Nelson mums?? Rss

would love to catch up with other first time young mums in or near nelson/marlborough anyone there???

cherie,mum to Jacob born oct 2004

Hi there i saw you had posted a few messages but as yet have had no replies.
You may find some people in your area on ohbaby.co.nz , i hope that helps.

Sarah, NZ, 7yr Boy, 6yr girl and 3mth baby

hi!! im a nelson mum....

rachel, nz, mum to two gorgeous girls!

yay finally someone has answered !!!! feel free to email me at ten_inch_vibe@hotmail.com sometime hope me being a young mum wont stop you from wanting to talk to me!!!I'm 20. take care xx cherie

oh woah sorry i have taken so long to get back to you i gave up all hope of getting any replies from any nelson/marlborough mums, well hope to catch up sometime then? feel free to email or msn me at ten_inch_vibe@hotmail.com xx cherie

hi again! hope things are going well with you!
ive been pretty busy with my two girls.

rachel, nz, mum to two gorgeous girls!

Hey everyone! I'm a firsttime mum to a beautiful little girl called Mckenzie shes almost 5 months old now!! I'm living in Stoke so yeah email is
k_lovegrove@hotmail.com

take care
Love Kel and Mckenzie
xoxox

Mckenzie Cate 28/7/04 & Lexi Breanne 10/5/07

hey there im a nelson mum too and are finding it hard to find mums to talk to aswell you can email me at kjk196@hotmail.com would love to hear from any one!!!

katrina and krystal 3 in june

Hi, My name is Hayley and I run a play-group with richmond plunket for young mums in Nelson! We meet every second Tuesday at 9.30 at the Richmond Plunket rooms in Oxford St, Richmond, we chat have coffee and all that stuff. Any one that is interested come along or email me on m.hwilson@xtra.co.nz to find out more. Our next time we meet is Tuesday 24th May. At present there are 15 or 16 mums but it is still growing, we have a guest speaker coming to talk about Infant Massage this tuesday. We are a cool group of mums and the ages vary from 17 - about 24 and the babies are mostly first babies and range from 6 weeks upwards. Most around 5-6 months. Please email or come along you're more than welcome

Hayley, Pregnant with baby no. 6

hi not a fisrt time mum but a first time dad to a little baby boy born 18/1/06 at 11.55 am im over the hill in blenheim

6th born nz

hey ywork,were in blenheim 2!got a 17month old girl and 20 weeks pregnant with the next one
Sign in to follow this topic