Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Personal Messages
  5. Newbie - Just introducing ourselves

Newbie - Just introducing ourselves Rss

Hi All,

Am looking forward to chatting with you all. I am a first time mum to a little boy by the name of Jayden. He is nearly 5 months old and I have only had 2 nights sleep sp far (mind you that's only 6.5 hrs worth each night!) We live in the northern suburbs of Perth WA. Despite thte lack of sleep and 4 months with a baby with silent reflux I wouldn't swap any of it for quids!!

Take Care

Emma & Jayden, WA

Hi Mrs Pappy

I am also a first time mum of a 6 month old little girl called April. I sympathise with you regarding the lack of sleep, in a total of 6 months I have had one decent full nights sleep. April has also juststarted teething so she is waking up even more during the night.
Although it is hard, I agree its the best experience you could ever imagine.

Bye

Lydia, mum to beautiful april + girl due 16th sept

hey how ya doing well my name is nat im 20 and i have a neally 11mth old daughter caprice welcome to this site happy posting.
Hey Emma pleased to meet you tongue My son is very close in age i think to yours ... what is Jayden's birthdate? I'm in Victoria, but I'm happy to chat!!

eìí? well ... it started with a kiss eìí?-3-064

Hi Emma,
Welcome to the site. My name is Tracey, and I'm a SAHM to 3 kids, 10yo, 8yo and almost 1 yo (in 3 weeks) I am in QLD, but will chat anytime. You can email me if you like, and I am also on msn messenger. traceyl01@hotmail.com
Look forward to chatting.
Tracey

Mother of 3, Qld

Hi All - Thanks for the welcome. To brandons_mum Jayden was born on the 11 November 03. Where abouts in Vic are you? My hubby's a Victorian. To those who would like to chat privately my email is youshouldknow@yahoo.com. I look forward to some interesting chats as my boy grows and changes. Good luck to you all.

Take Care

Emma & Jayden, WA

Hi! My name is Sam, my daughter Evie was born on the 20th november, i will send you an email soon!

SaM, EviE NoV 03 AnD TuLLy AuG 05

hello eviesmama ... once again our bubs are very close in age. how are you finding motherhood? I think it is the most rewarding experience i've ever had the opportunity of being a part of. I love it!!

eìí? well ... it started with a kiss eìí?-3-064

Sign in to follow this topic