Huggies Forum

Nicola Rss

Hi,
I was just wondering if anyone has seen or heard from Nicola. Or Nicola, if you are reading this, how are you?? Is everything Ok?? How are your 3 girls?

Karen, Vic, Nicholas 26/10/02

Hey Kazz (are you a Karen coz I am a Caryn)!! He he!! Yeah we've been emailing (Nicola and myself) lately!! In fact, I think she is going to join my mothers group smile Small world hey smile

eìí? well ... it started with a kiss eìí?-3-064

Hey Caryn,

Can you say "Hi" to Nicola for me. She can email me at karen2607@hotmail.com, that is if she wants to.
Thanks smile

Karen, Vic, Nicholas 26/10/02

Hey Karen & Caryn, its me Nicola. Sorry ladies, I have been off the air with the compute for a while and lots have been going on, with parents overseas and the girls. We are all doing great, how about you guys?

Hope you read this and we can keep in contact.

Nicola
Hey Nicola!!
How is your little girl going? My bub is going GREAT! He has four teeth coming through, and he is such an active little boy ... hardly ever stays still for more than a few minutes!! Can't wait till he starts walking!!

Good to hear from you! Glad you and Brandon are doing well. Jaimee is excellent, such a happy baby and sooooooo good, she sleeps well, eats well and plays happily. She only has 2 bottom teeth at the moment although the top 2 are not far off, as we have just had a case of bad nappy rash and rosy cheeks, always a sign for her. Jaimee is really only now starting to roll, so it will be quite some time before she is actually crawling or doing anythin else. I am grateful though, as at the moment I don't have to do much chasing. Is Brandon crawling? Are you still going to Mum's group with Marnie?
Hope this finds you all well
Nicola
Hey!! We were pretty lucky, because Brandon never has never (touch wood) had bad nappy rash!! But he ALWAYS seems to have beautiful rosy cheeks! Brandon is crawling like a pro. He has been for at least the past 4 months or there abouts! I am still going to mothers group with Marnie. We're still meeting on a weekly basis which is great! Do you still keep in touch with Marnie? Do you see her much?? Hey, did you go to her lingerie party on the w/e? Will we be seeing you at mothers group again in the near future ...?

Caryn

Hi Caryn

Good to hear from you. Yes I see Marnie quite a bit, she comes to the Oldies (mums of bubs and teenagers) group with us each Wednesday, which is really nice. I can't believe James and the way he gets about, and it sounds like Brandon is about the same. Jaimee is lazy, she has only in the last couple of weeks realized that she can roll both ways and actually string a couple of rolls togther and get places. Yes, I went to Marnie's lingerie party and hopefully all going well will be at her toy party. Are you going to the toy party?????I don't know if I will make it to your Mothers group as it really doesn't seem worthwhile when I have to leave at about 2.30pm to get the other two, but maybe one day. Glad to hear all is going well for you and your family.

Nicola
Hey!! I had intended to go to her lingerie party, but Brandon and I were both quite sick ... was there anyone there from my mothers group? Because I heard that about half of them were sick too!! I think we all caught it at mothers group the thursday the previous week!! I won't be at the toy party, unless I finish work early ... which I doubt!! Plus, Brandon now has a cold that has worsened since last group ... and he has a chesty cough too!! So, I think I'd probably give it a miss anyway because I wouldn't want him to get worse, or make any of the other babies sick. How many mums are in your group? Do you guys just meet at the centre every week? Maybe I should've come too, then I could have seen you!! I'm starting to work Wednesdays as well now (thats four days a week)!! BUMMER! Well, maybe I'll see you round ... maybe we could have our group earlier one day??
xx Caryn xx

Marnie said that you had all had gastro. What a bummer, hope that you are all feeling better now. There was 2 girls from your group there, Dorothy (i think) and the girl that has Cassandra. It's a pity you have to work, but you never know, you may get there. I hope Brandon is starting to feel better, its the time of year for colds unfortunately.
Yes, we meet at the centre every Wednesday between 10am - 12noon. There are only 4 of us that go regularly, including Marnie, if ever you are not working, drop in and have a chat and coffee with us, you are more that welcome and it would be nice to catch up. If ever you do change the time of your group, let me know and if I can make it I will. Hope to catch up soon.
xxxNicolaxxx
Sign in to follow this topic