Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Personal Messages
  5. Do you have a 5.5 mth old baby?

Do you have a 5.5 mth old baby? Rss

Hi

My name is Lili and I have a 5.5 mth old little girl. I am a 33 yr old first time mum living in Sydney. I am interested in chatting with other mums who have babies around this age to share stories and ideas.

I look forward to hearing from you soon...

Gabriella, Chiara & angel called home

my son is 6 months old so thats pretty close in age! What is your daughters birthdate? I am a first time mum too!!

eìí? well ... it started with a kiss eìí?-3-064

Hi Brandons-Mum!

Thanks for your message. My daughter Gabriella was born on 7-Dec-2003 so she is almost 6 months old too!

I say your photo on the Huggies site and Brandon is an absolute doll!! You must be so proud of him!

Where do you live? How are you coping as a first time mum?

I look forward to hearing from you!

Gabriella, Chiara & angel called home

Hi mum2gabriella. My name is Sue. Im 35 years old, Im married with 3 kids. matthew 5 years old, Sarah 3 years old and jessica 19 months old. I don't have a 5.5months old baby but we can still share stories I would love that. I live in Jamisontown South Penrith. I am a stay at home mum and I love it. Im trying to have another babe. My e-mail is susiesmile@optusnet.com.au and I have msn messenger. My id is the same in msn messenger. I would love to get to know you. I have a mothers group on friday afternoons its great. Its every friday afternoons. We rotate houses and its great. Your very welcome to join us if you like. or come over for a cuppa and a chat. Up to you. My phone is 0247330243 you can call me if you like.

I hope to hear from you soon.
sue. Jamisontown nsw, Sth Penrith.
Hey Lili!
My name is Sam and i have a 6 month old daughter named Evie her birthday is the 20th november, although she was due on the 3rd of december by my dates and the 7th of december by one of my ultrasounds!
we live on the gold coast, I am 23 and also a first time mum. my email is- sam_i_am_ski@hotmail.com
i'd love to chat!

SaM, EviE NoV 03 AnD TuLLy AuG 05

Hey Sam, Brandon was born on 18th Nov!! And I'm early 20's as well!! Motherhood is treating me really well, and I am VERY proud of my little boy! He is growing up SO fast!! He has 2 teeth now, and he is practically crawling!! I just don't know where the last 6 months went!! BUt I love every minute of every day that I'm with him!! He's just so adorable ... I can't imagine my life without him in it!! I'd love to chat any time!!

Hi Lili
Thanx for your comment on Brandon! I certainly think he is gorgeous! I'm living in Melbourne ... I love being a mum how bout you?

Sign in to follow this topic