Huggies Forum

URGENT MESSAGE TO YVETTE Rss

Hi Yvette, you are not going to believe this, but John has deleted my address book with you guessed it your email addresses in it! He decided to system restore and i have lost all my incredimail stuff along with a half finished email to you, i could pick the computer up and smash it over his head!!! I hope your ok and will send you another email as soon as you read this!
L Jo

mum of 1

Hi Jo,

Got it in time! Everything fine with me but am feeling really emotional today. Feel like crying all the time and even though I have heaps to do (vacuuming, mopping, packing my hospital bag), I just can't be stuffed! But I think I will pack my hospital bag just in case. Hoping this baby comes soon. Finn is at day care today with his new carer and I just wanted to bawl my eyes out all morning. He seemed really happy but I just can't seem to stop feeling bad. Now his regular carer thinks she can mind him after all one day a week so now I have to go through a whole lot of stuff to change him back! Oh well. Just wish it wouldn't all happen now that's all!

My email address is jjevans@iprimus.com.au if you want to send it to me via Jordan's email or if you still want to send via my work email it is yvette.evans@travelcorporation.com.au My assistant will get copies of your email if you send to this address but it doesn't really matter. I still check it regularly so will get it either way!

Don't be too hard on John - Jordan does silly things all the time and I found myself constantly annoyed with him until I realised that it just isn't worth it. Don't you just love em!

Hope Jack is doing well and I really look forward to hearing from you soon!

Take care.

Yvette

Sign in to follow this topic