Huggies Forum

For Helen Rss

Hello Helen

I just want to say how sorry I am for you, can I just say I had like a false pregnancy not sure of the medical term but I did a pregnancy test twice and it was positive then a couple of days later I was bleeding. (i was about 6 weeks)

I wish you all the very best for the future and hope your next pregnancy is a dream with no problems all the best

we are all thinking of you

bye

melly

melissa, vic, Patrick 2.5 & Laura 15 months

Hello Melly

Thankyou for your response.

I had the pregnancy partly confirmed.

I was bleeding for almost a week, on and off, heavy with blood clots. My Dr was concerned and booked me for a curette. After the curette was done, he told me that there was a placenta and blood clot still left behind. At first he didn't want to do it, they don't like doing it on women under 35, in case they damage the uteris and you can't have any more babies. I didn't stop bleeding in the normal time frame.

I was upset afterwards to know that yes I was pregnant. I wasn't dreaming it.

I just wait and see if we have a second one. I am getting over it. I have to happy with my beautiful boy, who is loving, happy, caring and very clever. I am trying to concentrate on him and be happy with him. Who knows one day I might have the joy of a second baby.

Thankyou all for your lovely responses
Sign in to follow this topic