Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Personal Messages
  5. "Mothers Group" Please Read :)

"Mothers Group" Please Read :) Rss

Hello to all mums... smile My name is Sue. Im married with 3 kids under 6 years old.. Im a stay at home mum, I luv it very much... smile My good friends, Kristy, Jessica and my self are putting together a mothers group, to have on Friday Afternoons about 1pm... We are going to call it a "Win day" to ralax, chat and watch the kids play, and maybe soak up some different idea'l thats up to you... smile You don't have to drink wine, there will be coffee & tea, cold drinks, your welcome to bring anything you want to drink or eat.. I hope you can join us, and make some friends and enjoy yourself...

My e-mail address is: susiesmile@optusnet.com.au My friend Kristy's e-mail is: ladymacbeth_03@hotmail.com

Please feel free to e-mail us if your interested in join our group for a relaxing afternoon fun... smile

Don't be shy, we are all friendly..

Sue... smile
Hi Its Sue here again. Sorry I forgot to put the suburb where I live how silly am I hehe. smile. I live in Jamisontown, South Penrith NSW. So I hope you can join my mothers group, I would love to meet you, come and have some fun, unwind and relax, have a glass of wine & a chat with the girls. and watch the kids play.

The day of this mothers group will be on Friday afternoon about 1:30pm. And we can rotate houses if you like. up to you.

There is another person who is helping me put this mothers group together, her name is Jessica, Her e-mail address is jess4david@hotmail.com so you can contact either of us 3 lovely ladies hehe smile.

My Mobile number is Sue. 0412235329
So please don't be shy, we are all friendly and easy to get along with.

byeeeee
Sue. smile
Sign in to follow this topic