Fathers Day memo pad
Skill for Bub: Hand/eye coordination, Just for fun
Make a handy memo pad for dad using basic stationary materials from around the home.
A memo pad is really handy for scribbling down quick notes. Why not help your child create a matching memo pad and pen holder for Dad this Fathers Day.
Here’s a list of what you’ll need:
- A piece of plain or coloured cardboard.
- Paints and brushes, crayons and stickers.
- Craft Glue and Scissors.
- A small Note Pad.
- A piece of string or an attachable magnet.
Putting it all together:
- Cut the cardboard so that it is larger than the notepad and it makes a frame around it. You could make it into the shape of a tie or whatever Dad is interested in.
- Trace the shape and position of the notepad onto the cardboard shape.
- Using paints, crayons and stickers have your child decorate the frame of the cardboard.
- Once this is dry to touch you can add the note pad by liberally placing glue over the back of the notepad and affixing it to the cardboard.
- Staple the piece of string to the back of the cardboard or fix the magnet in place.
Dad can keep this by the fridge or near his