Necktie for Dad
Age: toddler, child
Skill for Bub: Hand/eye coordination, Just for fun, parties celebrations
It’s hard to know what to make for Dad’s. Here’s a great gift idea for Fathers Day that the kids can make themselves; decorated neckties. Granddad may even want one too!
Great gift idea for Birthdays, Fathers Day or Christmas (also great for Grandfathers)!
– Karen, VIC.
- pictures (or whatever you want to put on it)
- Cut out the shape of tie,
- put two little holes near the top to put the elastic through,
- get your child to paint the tie with whatever colour they like, let it dry,
- then paste whatever you want on to it,
- add the elastic.
From Karen Frank