Age: toddler, child, parent
Skill for Bub: Muscle Builder, Hand/eye coordination, Mind Builder
Your child will enjoy the funky feel of this gloppy slop.
This science experiment of sorts provides your child with a fun tactile experience, plus a chance to see how the texture of cornflour changes when you add water!
- Pour a box of cornflour into a large bowl.
- Slowly add a cup of lukewarm water to the cornflour.
- While you’re pouring the water, blend the ingredients together with your other hand.
- Add enough water to make the cornflour damp and the mixture the consistency of paste.
- When your child touches the mixture, it will feel hard and dry. When she picks it up, it will begin to dissolve into a liquid. How cool is that?