Puffy Pearl Jewellery
Age: toddler, child
Skill for Bub: Hand/eye coordination, Mind Builder
If you thought marshmallows were for treats, wait until you see this matching marshmallow necklace and bracelet!
Your child will love making these trinket treats.
What You’ll Need
- A package of mini marshmallows
- Large, blunt plastic tapestry needle
- Thread the lanyard into the tapestry needle.
- Carefully puncture holes in the marshmallows and thread the lanyard through.
- Use enough marshmallows to make a necklace and a bracelet for your little princess.