Boxy Choo-Choo Train
Skill for Bub: Hand/eye coordination, Just for fun
Use recycled materials to make a Boxy Choo-Choo Train, then take the toys for a ride!
Easy as one, two, three… - Belinda and Baby Dakota, QLD.
Easy as one two three… you will need:
- 3 empty Huggies nappy boxes for the carriages
- 2 toilet rolls for the chimney
- Some sticky tape
- A few old CDs for wheels
- A few favorite toys as willing passengers
- Construct the carriages
- Stick the wheels on the edges
- Add the toilet rolls as steam chimneys
- Decorate as you like
- String the carriages together and include a lead string so older kiddies can take their toys for a journey
- Put on a bubbas favorite music cd for the music in the back ground.. we all know the tune " I THINK I CAN, I THINK I CAN," SO now you can now you can too, It’s as easy as one, two, three.
I think we’re now off to see some of Huggies other interactive fun and games.
From Belinda and Baby Dakota