Cute and Colourful Soaps
Skill for Bub:
Make your own personalised soaps for bath time fun, or as a lovely gift for relatives.
What you need
- Glycerine soap
- Goats milk soap, or another solid cream soap
- Food dye
- Essential oils
- Soap moulds or plastic containers
1. Melt the glycerine soap in a microwave safe jug in the microwave for 2 minutes.
2. Stir to make sure it is all melted, then add a few drops of food colouring and your choice of essential oils. Pour into Soap moulds.
3. This is where you can get really creative!Pour in different coloured layers into a plastic mould. Allow each layer to cool slightly (a couple of minutes) before pouring the next layer.
4. Add chunks of chopped up coloured goats milk or cream soap to a glycerine base.
5. Pour soap into shaped moulds. Once soap has set, add these soap shapes to larger saop bars as inserts.
6. When soaps are set, squeeze out of moulds and cut into desired shape/slices.