Fairy Gift Tags
Age: toddler, child
Skill for Bub: Hand/eye coordination, Just for fun, parties celebrations
You and your kids will have great fun making your own fairies. Not only that, they double as gift tags; perfect for birthdays!
My daughter just loves card making and this design is her favourite…
– Mellisa Craig, NZ.
My daughter just loves cardmaking and this design is her favourite. You’ll need:
- Coloured card for the body
- String or card for the hair
- Netting or feathers for the wings
- Stick-on gems
- Glue or double sided tape ribbon & beads for feet and legs
- Pipe cleaners for arms
- Cut a triangle of card for the body and a circle for the head.
- The hair can either be string or cut from card also.
- Either cut a rectangle of netting and tie in the middle for the wings and glue to the back of the triangle body. If using feathers simply glue or tape at the back.
- Stick the head and hair on. Draw a face.
- Thread two beads onto a ribbon for the legs and feet and stick to the back of the body.
- Decorate with gems or glitter.
- Attach a bent pipe cleaner for arms.
- Glue the completed fairy onto a blank card, or for something different, attach another ribbon to the top of the head and hang on the wall or from a bed canopy.