Giant Robot Collage
Age: toddler, child
Skill for Bub: Hand/eye coordination, Just for fun
Take your time adding bit by bit to a Giant Robot Collage.
It’s a great ongoing project to finish and spend time on - Alice, SA.
- Large sheet of paper or cardboard
- Paper, stickers, nature things, alfoil, wrapping paper, punchies….anything to glue and fill the image
- I draw the outline of something that she is showing an interest in, (e.g. Christmas tree at Christmas time, Dora and Boots, or in this case a big robot).
- Use torn up pieces of paper, stickers, nature things from the garden, alfoil, wrapping paper, cup-cake patties, punchies….anything to glue and fill the image.
- It can be done slowly over a couple of weeks, sections at a time.
- It’s a great ongoing project to finish and spend time on.
- Happy Sticking! :) …Alice