Magic Name Collage
Age: baby, toddler, child
Skill for Bub: Hand/eye coordination, Just for fun
Do a little magic at home with the kids!
My daughter thought the revealing was wonderful and was in fits of giggles over both revealing the collage and watching the extra bits falling off! She was also very excited when it was put up on the fridge! – Louise, Koonoomoo VIC
You will need
- A large sheet of cardboard (or paper)
- A glue stick
- Coloured paper (or small objects that will stick to cardboard)
- On the sheet cardboard write your child’s name with a glue stick.
- Let your child tear up bits of coloured paper – and get them to cover the sheet pf cardboard with the pieces of coloured paper (or anything small enough that can be stuck onto cardboard).
- When they are done covering the sheet of cardboard – lift it up and let all the extra bits fall off and their name will appear – like magic!