Tissue Box Monster
Skill for Bub:
A simple craft activity to turn your recycling into fun times for your kids!
note: We recommend the help of mum and dad in cutting out items for this activity
- Take the plastic insert off a tissue box
- Cover the tissue box with white or coloured paper
- Cut two strips of white paper or card approx 5 cm wide and the length of the dispenser hole in the tissue box.
- Cut zig zags in these strips of paper to make teeth
- Glue teeth inside top and bottom of dispenser hole in tissue box
- Attach eyes (we used white pompoms with black marker pen but you could draw on eyes or glue on googley eyes)
- Decorate your monster. (We glued on circles and triangles of coloured paper but you could use stickers, paint or drawings)
- Finish off with some hair (we pushed in some chenille sticks but you could glue on some clumps of wool or ribbons)