Age: baby, toddler, child
Skill for Bub: Hand/eye coordination, Just for fun
Next time you’re at the beach, turn the day into an art workshop. Make giant sand sculptures, beach murals, or try this beach collage…
Amy loves going to the beach and collecting the shells, seaweed and drift wood
to make a nice picture. - Liz George, Auckland
- Bucket and spade to collect
- Shells, driftwood, leaves, sand, rocks and other pieces you can find at the beach
- Plan a visit to the beach with your collectors bucket.
- Walk slowly up and down the shore looking for any interesting things from the beach.
- Place your cardboard on a flat surface
- Use the glue liberally to make sure the pieces of flotsam stick.
- Fill as much as the cardboard as you can.
- Cover with clear contact or laminate to hang on the wall.
- You have an original piece of modern art