Skill for Bub: Hand/eye coordination, Just for fun
Start with some egg cartons, add some clever crafting, and end up with a fantastic chompy crocodile!
Great fun to make a few and them play with them. You can throw out an old towel
on the floor to make a ‘river’ for them to swim up and down.
- Alina Pescini, Wellington
- Six pack egg cartons
- Sticky tape/staples
- Craft bits & pieces to decorate
- ‘Hinge’ the top & bottom of egg carton together to form a mouth.
- Paint and decorate as desired.
- Remember to paint the inside of the mouth too!
- The ridges in the egg carton make great teeth!