Recycled Dress Ups
Age: toddler, child, parent
Skill for Bub: Hand/eye coordination, Just for fun
Bring out the dress up box and make up your own stories, the only limit is your own imagination!
Stella has a dress up box made up of pre-loved clothes and jewellery, shoes and
hats. - Charlene Knarston, Dunedin
- Any old clothes that look interesting.
- Search through your own wardrobe for fun looking clothes and accessories.
- Visit the local op shop and pick up a couple of hats, bags, shoes scarves and more
Bring out the dress up box and make up your own stories. Try being:
- A prince or a princess laden with jewels
- A gypsy with scarfs swirling
- A mermaid with long hair, or a pirate with an eye patch
- A mum or dad doing her jobs
- You’re only limited by your imagination