Homemade Birth Announcements
Skill for Bub: Just for fun, Parties and Celebrations
Spread the word about baby in a signature style all your own!
Prepare to share your big news by crafting these personalised birth announcements that are as much fun to make as they are to receive.
- Purchase two sets of plain, flat (not folding) printer-friendly note cards in medium and large, as well as a set of envelopes to fit the large cards in coordinating colors of your choice.
- Print out your announcement on the smaller set of cards.
- Make a border by gluing the smaller cards on top of the larger set.
- Create a decorative accent to attach to the top of each card such as a ribbon bow, a paper flower, or a small silhouette cutout in the shape of a heart, apple, star, rattle, boat, or other childlike design.
- Hint: Save time after baby arrives by stamping and addressing the envelopes now.