Apple chips with cinnamon
This is a quick, easy and healthy snack that your kids will love to munch on!
- 2 apples (works well with pears, too)
- 4 teaspoons of sugar (optional)
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 150*C.
- In a small bowl mix sugar and cinnamon.
- Quarter apples and slice them evenly. Put them in a large mixing bowl.
- Sprinkle mixture evenly over apples until they are coated well.
- Place apples on a baking paper lined baking tray, making sure there is no overlap of apples.
- Place tray in oven for 45 mins, checking progress halfway through cooking.
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...