Keywords: parenting, kids party food, kids party ideas
This banana cake recipe is lovely and moist, but most importantly contains no egg, milk or peanut so is great for kids with allergies.
- 2 Cups Plain Flour
- 3/4 Cup Brown sugar
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1 3/4 Cups mashed banana (2-3 bananas)
- 1/2 Cup oil
- 1/2 Cup soy/rice milk
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and baking soda
- Mix banana and oil together
- Add banana mixture to dry ingredients
- Stir in sufficient rice/soy milk to create a just-moist mixture
- Divide between 2 × 20cm cake tins or patty pans and bake for 20-25 mins
- Ice it using “milkfree” margarine mixed with cocoa powder and icing sugar.
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...