Choc chip cornflake cookies
Keywords: baking with kids, kids party food, chocolate
Use up your leftover cornflakes with this easy and delicious cookie recipe!
- 125g butter
- 3/4 cup castor sugar
- 1 cup choc chips
- 1 egg
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy then add egg.
- Fold in sifted flour along with choc chips.
- Roll teaspoons of mixture and coat with cornflakes.
- Place on a tray lined with baking paper (allow room for spreading).
- Bake on 160 degrees for 10-15 minutes.
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...