Keywords: family, parenting, protein
A wholesome winter chowder with chicken, corn, coriander, cream and cheese. Enjoy with crusty warm bread rolls…just perfect for winter!
- 500gm chicken breast (boiled and shredded)
- 400gm creamed corn
- 400gm corn kernels
- 1 leek finely chopped
- 4 carrots diced
- 4 large potatoes diced
- 250ml cream
- 180gm Lemnos Smooth fetta cheese crushed
- cracked pepper
- Capers to serve (optional)
- Lemnos Haloumi Cheese diced to serve
- Coriander chopped to serve
- Warm bread rolls to serve
- Boil chicken breasts in 2.5L of water seasoned with salt and pepper. When cooked, remove and shred chicken. Keep aside.
- Boil carrot, potato, leek, corn kernels and creamed corn in remaining chicken stock.
- When carrot and potato are cooked, add shredded chicken, cream and crushed fetta. Allow to simmer and check seasoning to taste.
- Serve soup with capers, chopped coriander and diced haloumi cheese.
- Enjoy with crusty warm bread rolls…just perfect for winter!
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...