Keywords: easter, parenting
These are the perfect thing to bake for Easter Sunday morning
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup margarine, softened
- 3 1/4 cups plain flour
- 1 (.25 ounce) package instant yeast
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 egg
- 1 cup brown sugar, tightly packed
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup margarine, softened
1. Heat the milk in a small saucepan until it comes to the boil, then remove from heat.
2. Mix in margarine; stir until melted. Leave to cool until it is lukewarm.
3. Combine 2 ¼ cups flour, yeast, sugar and salt in a large mixing bowl, and mix well.
4. Add the lukewarm milk mixture, water and egg and beat well.
5. Add the remaining flour, 1/2 cup at a time, stirring well after each addition.
6. When the dough has just pulled together, turn it out onto a lightly floured surface and knead until smooth, this will take about 5 minutes.
7. Using a damp cloth, wrap the dough and let rest for 10 minutes.
8. In a small bowl, mix together brown sugar, cinnamon, softened margarine.
9. Roll out dough into a 12×9 inch rectangle.
10. Spread dough with margarine/sugar mixture.
11. Roll up dough and pinch seam to seal.
12. Cut into 12 equal size rolls and place cut side up in 12 lightly greased muffin cups.
13. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 30 minutes.
14. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
15. Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes, or until browned.
16. Remove from muffin cups to cool.
17. Serve warm
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...