Greens pesto on Pak Choi
Keywords: family, healthy eating, quick healthy food
This fantastic recipe was sent to us by Huggies mum Maxie. Look no further for a super healthy and delicious snack!
- 3 cups tightly packed baby spinach leaves
- 1 tablespoon dried basil or 3 tablespoons fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ cup sunflower seeds (soaked overnight)
- sea salt to taste
- Blend sunflower seeds coarsely.
- Add all other ingredients and blend to desired consistency.
- Store in glass container (with a lid) in the fridge. This should stay fresh for a week.
- Prepare individual Pak Choi leaves by rinsing and shaking off the excess water.
- Spoon some pesto on each leaf and arrange on a plate.
- Enjoy as a light salad or snack!
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...