Keywords: quick healthy food
An easy, delicious salad that’s perfect for picnics, BBQs, or just a quick meal when you’re pushed for time.
- 1/2 a lettuce or prewashed bag of lettuce/spinach
- Punnet of cherry tomatoes
- 1 red onion
- 1-2 cups of grated cheese
- 1 can of kidney beans
- 250 mls of sour cream
- 1 packet of corn chips
Serve in a dish or container, from bottom to top layer:
- Roughly slice lettuce or empty full bag of prewashed lettuce
- Chopped cherry tomatoes in half or quarters
- Finely chopped red onion
- Grated cheese
- Rinse and strain kidney beans
- Spoon over sour cream
- Crush corn chips and add as top layer.
If pre-making the salad, do methods 1 to 6, and add the corn chips when ready to serve. You can also add salsa or avocado as another layer in the salad.
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...