Mini hazelnut cheesecakes
These delicious mini cheesecakes are easy to make and sure to satisfy a sweet tooth!
- 1.5 packets choc ripple (or similar) biscuits
- 80g melted butter
- 1/2 small packet hazelnuts
- 500g softened cream cheese
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 2/3 cup caster sugar
- 3 teaspoons gelatine powder
- 300ml thickened cream
- 3/4 cup nutella
- cocoa powder
- Process the biscuits and hazelnuts in a food processor until a fine crumb forms. Add butter and mix again. Using fingertips, press mixture over base of 12 small ramekins, then put aside to set while making cheesecake mixture.
- Pour boiling water into a jug. Sprinkle over gelatine. Whisk until gelatine is dissolved. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Using an electric mixer, beat cream until soft peaks form. Beat cream cheese and sugar til smooth. Stir gelatine mixture through cream cheese mixture til combined. Fold through cream, biscuits and nutella. Spoon over base.
- Put in fridge until set (approx 4 hours). Sprinkle with cocoa.
- Serve on their own or with a small scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...