No-cake white chocolate cheesecake
Keywords: kids party food, chocolate
This heavenly combination of white chocolate and cheesecake will have your tastebuds singing. Serve on its own or with a mix of fresh berries!
- 1x 20cm spring-form tin
- 1 packet niece biscuits
- 100g butter, melted
- 500g Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- 3 tpns gelatine dissolved in 1/4 cup of boiling water
- 1 cup cream, sightly whipped
- 250g white chocolate, melted
- Food colouring of your choice
- 1 cup cream
- 250 dark chocolate, grated
- Using a food processor, pulse the biscuits until they are crumbed (OR use a large zip lock bag and a rolling pin to crush them).
- Add the melted butter, combine well and press into the base of a lightly greased 20cm spring-form tin and place into the freezer for 15 minutes.
- For the filling, beat the cream cheese and sugar together until smooth, then fold through gelatine, cream and cooled chocolate. Combine well, get the base out of the freezer and take half the mixture into another bowl and add a couple of drops of the food colouring to your desired colour.
- Pour both mixtures in the tin at the same time swirling the bowls as you pour. After it is all in the tin, get a knife and swirl the mixture through and then refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- For the sauce, bring cream to a simmer in a saucepan. Remove from heat and add grated chocolate. Stir until smooth and let mixture cool.
- Carefully remove cheesecake from tin, pour over the dark chocolate sauce and serve.
- If you have 6 × 10cm spring-form tins you can make 6 individual cheesecakes, otherwise just use the 20cm tin and serve in slices.
- Serve with a mixture of fresh berries.
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...