Orange soy chicken
This recipe is dead easy, and guaranteed to please everyone at the dinner table! Add any veggies you like and serve with steamed rice if desired.
- 500gms boneless chicken pieces
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 4 pieces of garlic chopped up
- 1 tablespoon soya sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce or hoisin sauce or worchester sauce or even sweet chilli sauce or chilli sauce (just to give it a kick)
- vegetables of your choice
- juice of 1 orange
- spring onion and sesame seeds to garnish
- salt to taste
- In a frying pan, (high flame throughout) heat the oil and then add the garlic.
- Once the garlic is a bit fried, add the chicken and fry.
- Add sauces, juice, veggies and salt. Let it cook for a bit.
- Garnish with chopped spring onion and sesame seeds, then serve and enjoy!
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...