Summer fruits pavlova
Keywords: family, kids party food, bbq
This cheap and simple pavlova recipe is a guaranteed party pleaser. Even better, it’s cheap and easy to make! Thanks to Huggies mum Emma for submitting.
- 500g pavlova base
- 1 x tin of sliced peaches, drained
- 1 x punnet of strawberries, ends cut off
- 2 x kiwi fruits, peeled and sliced
- 50g tin of passionfruit nectar
- 300ml thickened cream
- Whip the 300ml of thickened cream in an electric mixing bowl and then pour cream onto the top of the pavlova base covering the entire surface.
- Place one peach slice on the outside of the surface, then work your way around till you have the edge surrounded.
- Using the same method as you did with the peaches, place the kiwi fruit around in a circle working on the inside of the peach area.
- Place the strawberries in the centre.
- Pour the passionfruit nectar all over.
- Serve and enjoy!
For an even more refreshing treat, place your completed pavlova in the fridge for at least half an hour so it is nice and cold upon serving!
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...