WIN a relaxation treat for mum!
Being a parent of an active bub can be tiring work, so we’d like to give you the chance to win a prize to help you relax once your active little groover has gone to bed!
To celebrate your little groover’s most active moments, we’re offering you the chance to win a luxury treat worth $1000, including a $500 Jo Malone hamper and a $500 Myer voucher.
For your chance to win this well deserved treat, simply:
- Request a Huggies Nappy-Pants sample
- Once it arrives, answer the questions below
- Enter your unique code from your sample pack
Easy isn’t it?
There’s more information about entry with your free sample, but here’s a quick look.
Entry Periods and Dates Entries Judged:
- Entry Period 1: 17 July 2015 to 31 December 2015; Entries Judged: 8 January 2016
Authorised under: NSW Permit No LTPS/15/04132, ACT Permit No TP 15/06179
We’d love your feedback on your free Nappy-Pants sample!
Terms & Conditions
Win a Relaxation Kit Promotion Conditions of Entry
1. Information on how to enter and Prizes (defined below) forms part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into the “Win a Relaxation Kit” Promotion (Promotion) is deemed to be an acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
2. Promotion commences at 10:00am AEST on 17th July 2015 and closes on 31st December 2015 at 09.59 am AEST (Promotion Period).
3. The promoter is Kimberly-Clark Australia Pty Limited (ABN 65 000 032 333), 52 Alfred Street, Milsons Point, NSW 2061, Tel (02) 9963 8888 (Promoter).
4. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 year or over who are members of the Huggies® Baby Club or Huggies® Mum to Be Club (Huggies® Club Members). Entrants who are not already Huggies® Club Members can join online at www.huggies.com.au.
5. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
6. To enter the Promotion, Huggies® Club Members must complete the following steps during the Promotion Period (Entry):
(i) Order a sample of Huggies Nappy-Pants online at www.huggies.com.au/samples/nappy-pants or www.huggies.com.au/baby-care/active/little-groover
(ii) Once the sample is received, log onto the promotion entry form on the page www.huggies.com.au/win-relaxation-kit and redeem your unique promotion entry code by entering the unique promotion entry code in the relevant field;
(iii) Answer all the survey questions posed;
(iv) Agree to the Conditions of Entry by selecting the “I agree to the Conditions of Entry” check box; and (v) click on “Enter Promotion”.
7. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter. Records of the Promoter are final and conclusive as to time of receipt.
8. Incomplete or indecipherable Entries will be deemed invalid.
9. One entry per redemption code received with the Huggies Nappy-Pants sample pack.
10. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of Entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Conditions of Entry, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
11. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
12. There will be one (1) draw conducted for this Promotion (each a Draw). Entries into the Draw will open at 10:00am and close at 09:59am on the dates outlined in the table below. Each Draw will be held at the Promoter’s address at 2:00pm on the dates outlined in the table below. Entries in each Draw will NOT be entered into any subsequent Draw(s). All times indicated are in AEST/AEDST as per local NSW time. Winners will be notified in writing by email within two (2) business days of the relevant Draw, and each winner’s name will also be published on the Promotion Website on the dates outlined in the table below.
|Draw||Entries Open Date||Entries Close Date||Draw Date|
|Draw 1||17 July 2015||31 December 2015||8 January 2015|
13. The first valid Entry drawn electronically at random in each Draw will each win a hamper of Jo Malone gifts up to the value of $500 and a $500 Myer voucher. (Prize).
14. The total Prize pool value is up to a maximum of $1000. The value of the Prize is accurate at the date of commencement of the Promotion Period and based upon the recommended retail prices at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the Prize after that date.
15. The Prizes (including any unused portion of a Prize) cannot be transferred, exchanged, replaced or redeemed for cash. The Prizes must be taken as offered and cannot be varied by a winner. The Promoter retains the right to substitute the Prize (or a part of the Prize) with a prize or prizes of equal or greater value (including where a Prize is unavailable), subject to approval of the gaming authorities in each State and Territory where relevant.
16. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take a Prize (or an element of a Prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the Prize (or that element of the Prize) will be forfeited.
17. The Promoter may conduct such further draws as are necessary for any unclaimed Prize at the same time and place as the original Draws at 4:00pm AEST/AEDST on the dates outlined in the table below, subject however to any directions given by any applicable gaming authorities. The winner of any unclaimed Prize will be notified in writing by email within two (2) business days of the relevant draw and details of the winner of any unclaimed Prize will be published on the Promotion Website on the dates outlined in the table below.
|Redraw||Draw Date||Publication Date|
|Redraw 1||8 April 2016||15 April 2016|
18. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into, including in the event of a dispute.
19. The Promoter and its associated agencies or companies accept no responsibility for any lost or misdirected Entries.
20. Any cost associated with accessing the Promotion Website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
21. Any Entry that is lodged by automatic, repetitive, robotic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents, including the use of a competition entry service (as determined in the absolute discretion of the Promoter) will be void.
22. If for any reason this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of running as planned due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right in its discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to: (a) modify suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion the Promotion, subject to approval of the gaming authorities in each State and Territory where relevant; (b) disqualify any entrant.
23. The Promoter has no control over internet or mobile telephone communications, network lines, bugs, viruses and server problems and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, for any reason.
24. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liability incurred as a result of entering and participating in the Promotion. Any tax liability arising as a result of accepting any Prize is the responsibility of the winner.
25. Nothing in these Conditions of Entry limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
26. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; © any Entry or Prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in Prize value to that stated in these Conditions of Entry; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking and/or use of a Prize.
29. Authorised under: NSW Permit No LTPS/15/04132, ACT Permit No TP 15/06179
Win a Relexation Kit Promotion
Q. Can anyone enter this promotion?
A. Only Huggies® Club members are eligible to enter this promotion. You will need to have ordered your free Nappy-Pants sample and received a unique promotion code
Q. How many times can I enter?
A. You are able to enter once during the promotion period. In order to submit each en-try, you will need to sign in, go to the ‘Win a Relexation Kit’ promotion page and click on the ‘Enter’ button.
Q. What is included in the Relaxation Kit?
A. The Relaxation Kit consists of:
(1) a hamper of Jo Malone gifts up to the value of $500
(2) $500 Myer voucher
Q. What are the Draw Periods and Draw Dates?
A. There is 1 draw period in the ‘Win a Relaxation Kit’ promotion, which is:
1. Draw Period 1: 17th July 2015 to 31st December 2015; Draw Date: 8th January 2016
Q. How can I find out if I am a winner?
A. The winners will be notified by e-mail, and the name of the winner of each draw will be displayed on www.huggies.com.au on the following dates:
1. Draw Period 1 Publication Date: 8th January 2016
Q. Is this promotion open to NZ residents?
A. No, it’s only open to Australian residents who are members of the Huggies® Club.
Q. I have a question about this promotion that hasn’t been answered here – who should I contact?
A. If you have a question about the offer, please contact our Customer Service team or alternatively call 1800 028 334.